My Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

History of my Guess Collection

Today after lunch, me and my friend went to bank and after that we decided to window-shopped.
After couple rounds i found my self at front of Watch store named "New Paris", located on first floor ITC Kuningan. So i just took a look for a while.

My first intention ("i swear") just wanted to browse some watches not more ! i was browsing a watch with chronograph function, ya know with three little circle inside, each circle shows day, date, and maybe stop watch function ... really nice. In the whole of my life i never ever have such thing, why i never though to buy such watches before ?

Here is my conversation with the store keeper (SK):

SK : "hello, come, take a look!"
Me : "Miss, i just wanna take a look loh ! not to buy, is it oke ?"
SK : "Oh, no problemo, just take a look, feel free to try!"
Me : "This one pliss, miss !"

(and i point my fingers on the first watch, Swiss Army, and she took the watch for me!)

Me : How much is it ?
SK : Oo.. that's about 480.000 IDR (previous store i visited gave me : 510.000 IDR)
Me : Ow, okay, how about that one ? (i point my finger again, to another one, this one is Alexander Christy (Digi, with gold color), and with patienly she took it for me)

Me : And this ? how much ?
SK : This one, is 560.000, it shown in magazine so many people looking for it.
Me : (So what gitu loh) .. ooo nice one.
SK : What kinda watch do u looking for ? sporty one or stylish one ?
Me : Hmm ... duno, still confuse, but i prefer with the chronograph function.

(And suddenly, she looked my ID card !!!)

SK : Ooo Technip employee haa ! (smirking)
Me : Yap !
SK : Oke lah, this one (She pointed the Swiss Army, and she took calculator, start to type, and show me : 400.000 IDR) and this one (She pointed the Alexander Chirsty, and type the calculator again, and show me : 480.000 IDR ... i also smirking)
Me : Can it be cheaper ?
SK : Offcourse ... oh ya do you like KW-1 watch (fake one)?
Me : What do you have ?
SK : Guess, in the store the price is about 1 million more.
Me : Lemme see !
SK : (She went away to take the watch, and gave it to me!)
Me : Ooo this one (i also asked this one in the previous store, it's about 500.000) how much ?
Sk : i give you 450.000 IDR
Me : Cheaper ?
(Sk and me arguing ...)

Sk : Okelah, 400.000 IDR, done !
(it's a wrap !)

I got Guess Collection, with pearl color and has two chronograph function ... slap ... slap me !

Boy, i never know i can use Technip ID Card for shopping Card, at some stores we can have discount, i think it's a new feature of it ! gyahahaha... not bad laaa! nice work Technip !

No comments: