My Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

My New Beautilicious

Wahahahaha, today is stated as "Harpitnas" a.k.a "hari kejepit nasional", usually i will not consider my self to be so diligent that i have to come to work, even i haven't submited my paper leave to HR department i will stay at house ... sleeping ...

But since i haven't received my salary for this month, i decided to come to office ... meanwhile in my thought ... "hopefully can receive this afternoon and continue shopping ... umm dvd, mp3 songs, umm pair of shoes ... again !"

After arrived at office, i received a packet .... whoaaa ... nice surprise for me ! and Tadaaaa .... my beautilicious things had arrived, i ordered 2 items from Cinde ... look at these things :

1. Quick Liquid Eye Kit :
combination of eye shadow and eye liner, because it contains magic water, dab the magic water wand onto the eye shadow, and tadaaa it becomes eye liner.
Gosh ! isn't it so gorgeous ?? boy ! i can't stop to stare it for almost half hour!

2. The Magic wand - Liquid Eye Liner Pen - brown toffe color.
And guess what, it's water proof ... oh boy im so cocky!

I haven't applicated it to my self yet, but later maybe i will post it the result ... if not so lazy.


No comments: