My Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Badminton match - Technip tournament 2009

Actually, this post is very obsolete, but since i just get some of the pictures, so here is the story :

From October - December 2009, my office held a yearly sport tournament, called PTTI Tournament. This year is very special because i become one of the women participant in badminton ... hehehe, no, seriously, there were no women participant in these respective 2 years.

My team : Management VS Project Management, even we lost 1:2 (my part contribute this one ... hahahaha) we were so happy. There are 8 teams for this year tournament, every team will match for 3 times in every sport competition, this system called semi-competition. For the rest of the match, my team never won... hiks. So sad, because lack of man, so the team member will never be substituted, so all men in my team will also compete in Futsal, table tenis, chess, and volley competiton. For me, i just compete in one badminton match, and one futsal exhibition (not yet started) ...
Im so happy i can participate this year, im hoping i could attend next year competition before i leave.



Tournament t-shirt for participant




Action ..




After i won

Later i will update my futsal exhibition ....can't wait !

3 comments:

Stephanie Angela said...

udah kaya atlet kawakan aja ni si ibu :P

My Hobby Town - Anime and Hobby said...

senyumnya lebar bangeeettt... huehehehe...

Cindy Y said...

senyum kemenangan tuh...