My Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

The very best day of the week

Happily .. oh unhappily, what should i say from the begining ?
Luckily .. or unluckily, what should i feel about it ? YES, today is the very best time i ever had with the Morning Sun.

08:05
I departed from my sweet home, while listened to ... if i am not mistaken, at that time the song was "in the midnight hour" from Mr.Guy. I drove my motorbike happily, never had enjoy feeling like that; drove my Mogy (Mogy is my motorbike name, since "Moge" is an abbreviation for "Motor gede" then "Mogy" is an abbreviation for "Motor gyla" a.k.a "Motor Gila", this tiny motorbike is stronger than i thought, even crashed two times, but still great! i just remember an aphorism sound "Like motor like owner" :p) smoothly, mastered the road, listened to great song, felt the wind breeze under the warm morning sun.

08:10
Beautifull things suddenly almost over when i saw a motorbike accident, MBA (Moody By Accident) that was what i called my thought at that time. Actually since a week ago, the first time i drove my motorbike again after my last accident, 3 months ago, I had seen 4 motorbike accidents, gosh...it got my nerv then, not yet paranoid.
Life is very fragile, human is just as weak as paper.

08:20
And then i continued my journey to the office. After 10 km from the accident spot, at that time i just arrived Sudirman rd, 10 more kilos to my office. I just realized that i almost run out of fuel, GOSSHHH... sun became harsh than before. Luckily, i heard "Like a superstar" official song for euro 2008, from my mp3 player, it helped me to pumped my adrenaline.
So i decided to search the nearest gas station, i looked around the place but still couldnt found it.

8.35
I just arrived opposite my office building, and realy - realy dying of fuel, at that time i thought that i cannot make it home later if i dont get my fuel righ now ! So i decided to search it again and again until road of life brought me to middle of nowhere, actually i just get lost in Mampang area, but since i never been there so it can be considered as "lost".

08:50
I saw a gas station ..... finnalyyyy, so near maybe about 100 meters more.But, oooo nooooooo !!! not now not now plisssss , nooo shoootttt ...... suddenly Mogy got cough "uhukk..uhuk" (<-- that is my cough, but sound similiar with Mogy's). Now, sun became sooo cruel to me, i got sweat already, and Mogy died, too hungry. With my last patient i had to push Mogy to the gas station at front of my eyes (can u imagine a cute girl like me push a motorbike??). It looked very near for my eyes but very far for my leg, after around two minutes i pushed Mogy, my hand shaked, Gosh !!!
09:10
Finally, i arrived the gas station, and i read a sign there "Premium Habis" ...oooww shooooot !!! Not a good sign there, it means The station keeps the premium stock so they can charge expensively for "Pertamax" and "Pertamax Plus", if available. Sooo shoot that finnaly i was right about that. They charged 9000-more for a litter Pertamax, since run out or premium, i had no choice. I spent almost 30.000 rupiah for Mogy's meal, usually it takes just 13.000. Gosh, it so expensive to repent my sins to Mogy.
Inside of my heart i just realize why people got mad about it, on my usual day, i never aware about gasoline things. I have a happy gasoline live, never run out of things, so sometimes i just don't get it, why people got mad with a little increasment of gasoline price. Actually, it just increase 3000 rupiah from normal price (if i am not mistaken about 50% increasement). But it is really hard to get and if you multiply it with your tank volume, i think it just another damn thing in live.

09:20
And after Mogy got fresh enough, i continued my jam journey to office, and arrived sweaty, luckily, and lately.

That was how i enjoy the Friday morning Sun, TGIF !!!

13:20
Some additional "shooot", i got my sandal broke this lunch time! so i had to bought a new one, pitty me!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Angela said...

mogy?? girl, you're hilarious!
oow, about your sandal, come on. admit it! you're happy you can get a new one! hahahaha..

oleen jap said...

Gyahahaha, u r 50% right, coz i plan to get new charles and keith rather than new non-branded shoe.