My Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Sudden deafness (SD) exp

My brain is freezing now, really hard to concentrate with my job after lunch...hikks. Hmm i better use this time wisely.. lets blogging.

What to blog ? hmm .....

Lets talk about Sudden Deafness, last year i got this experience. I always listen to my mp3 player every single day ! It helps me concentrate a lot. Can you imagine from my first step into the office until i go home, as long as i should do my work, i have to listen to songs ! so if i worked for 8 hours a day :

lunch for 1 hour,
select sum (go to toilet) as "toilet time" = 1 hour,
select sum (go chit chat) as "chitchat time" = 1 hour

so 5 hours i used to listen mp3 player. For your info, i have my own music server (illegal) in the office, my IT friends contribute me 45.6 GB space for my music, u tell me what kind of music do you want! and i distribute it all the link to whole office, that makes me famous ... gyeyeye. I have 2 kinds of mp3 player, my hp and my Samsung YPU3 so i never ever ever ever lost my music time, so do all the office, that's why i always busy with my job request and music request .... what a very kind person i am !

So you can count 2 years experience ( 365 x 5 x 2) = 1460 my music hours (not counting college music time), so after 1460 hours i got Sudden Deafness.

Lets begin with the definition : search it with Google will you !

Based on my exp, i lost my hearing ability on my left ear, it made me imbalance. The first time i considered, i woke up in the morning a felt very bizarre, i still didn't know what was happening. I tried to put my earphone into my right ear and listen to the song, right = fine. I tried another ear, and i hear almost nothing, i just heard a bee's sound......a long nguuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg ! I shocked, and i panicked, i thought that i will deaf forever. After week, still no changes at all, pray to God : "i will throw my mp3 player away if U cure me, plisss", so i went to doctor.

I tried to search it about it, Google told me that, the cure will be very long and your hearing will never ever get back to normal, you will just reach 70% max. You need a therapy, they call it "Hiperbarik" Therapy, you will get into a chamber with high pressure of oxygen for min 1 hour, you cant do anything there, just breath (inhale as much oxygen as you can for your koklea), don't even think to sleep, sleep is not allowed in there, i will bored to die there!

Doctor put a "garpu tala" (what is in english?) at my back ear, and i couldn't hear anything of the "garpu tala" sound. Doctor said, the problem maybe the blood circulation was stuck in the ear, he gave me "steroid" things. I really2 "kapok" to listen mp3, i will never ever hear it anymore ! If steroid failed to work, so i have to try the therapy.

A week later, my hearing back (100%)! YAY ! a month after, i cant stand it anymore, and i listen to my pink mp3 again (but i reduced the time), no mp3 = no work. I hope it will never ever happend to me anymore !

If you experiencing SD to, just share with me.

Anyway, now my share music is banned .... siyal! one day (first time i got back from long leave) i really busy answering phones about this tragedy.

No comments: