My Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A day with Mrs Emot

Last Monday i went hang out with Mrs.Emot, my cousin. It has been a very long time i never spent my time nor her together. So she visited me, we went swimming together, went sauna after, and we tried to catch up shuttle bus to Artha Gading (escape from husband ... hehehe) but failed so we took taxi instead of waiting the shuttle bus.

I was grateful of a fact that she already married, so both of us are wife. We talk about many "tabu" things together and for us is not "tabu" anymore ... hahaha, before she married i have to keep any household problems by my self, and that was suck ! Thanx God now i have a friend to share with. I still wait mo other friend to get married soon, so i can share it with her to .... hehehehe.

We just got some dinner there, we ate at Satay Senayan, one of my fave dine place. After, we catch Daiso, we spent almost 30 min inside just to laugh and guess the purpose of things sale there... ahahaha.

That's her from right side

Ooooppss blurrred


After dine, we went to Daiso, I just dont belive i bought this :

It's a bag, Cute isn't it ?

2 comments:

My Hobby Town - Anime and Hobby said...

nah ya olin.. pasti ngomong jorok deh hehehehehe

Unknown said...

curious of what were u guys talked about??? ^^