My Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Good Bye Ama Belitung

My grandmother, i called her Ama Belitung, died this morning, i was very sad, my mother sadder. I had a plan to visit her this Lebaran or Christmas time and bring her great grand daughter, Jocelyn, and introduce her for the first time, already to late ... oh ... sigh :'( . I never seen her again since i was on high school. She died at age of 85. I pray to the Almighty for her soul, grant her peace forever and ever and grant us his solace.

*I even don't have her photograph....sighh...[really sad mode on] *

http://emo.huhiho.com

4 comments:

Priscilla Mulianto said...

turut berduka yah,Lin..

My Hobby Town - Anime and Hobby said...

my condolences lin...

Stephanie Angela said...

condolences....
nenek lo yang di belitung ya ternyata.. baru aja waktu itu lo cerita2 naik kapal kesono ye..

oleen jap said...

Thanx gals