My Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gokart !!!



Last weekend i went to gocart court and raced ! sooo norak, this was my first time, and i felt SOOOO THRIILLLLEDD.

I just remember a game called Mario Cart in Timezone, beside excited it was also so funny, i giggled when saw my brother strucked the other car, i also strucked almost 3 cars, and also funny to saw my hubby drove so slow like drove a bajaj ... he was so carefull, there were more strucks at front of me that i could avoid yeaaaaaaaa .... so funny

The location is near the exit tol of Pantai Indah Kapuk, ticket fee is 50.000 per 5 minutes play + balaclava (head cover, if you wear outside gocart, people will think you are terrorist .. hueheheh), 5 minutes was just like an hour ... so exhausted. The problem were : first, narrow seat of it so it become uncomfortable, next the throttle is too big so difficult to control, not power steering it made my hand shaken, and the last was the heat ... was so extreem, my sweat flooded.

Here is balaclava ... serem!!

It was so fast, once was not enough ! I spent almost 2 hours for 5 minutes play ... so waste, it becoz we need to wait for the opponent, minimum to play 9 cars, since just 3 of us we had to wait for another 6 and the race can be start! WASTE ... WASTE ... WASTE

First, it was so scary for me,i had to break at the swirf, but later on i didn't mind it, just let it full throttle, consequently adrenaline flooded everwhere wiiiiiiiii.

No comments: